Delegate Terms & Conditions
I. Any discounts offered (including team discounts) must also require payment at the time of registration.
II. All data provided by participants will be solely controlled by IBCI Pvt.Ltd and the respective producer for the purpose of only sending
and receiving content related to the event and the supplier needs.
III. All discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
IV. A delegate unable to attend may be represented by an other executiveof his institute with prior approval of IBCI Pvt. Ltd.
V. IBCI Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to change the venue, dates, program speakers of the event.
VI. Any dispute arising between the client and IBCI Pvt Ltd will be subjected to Bangalore jurisdiction only.
Partner Terms & Conditions
Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd acts as an intermediary, specifically for seminars, workshops, conference sessions, in
order to bring the different parties and the Client into relationship.Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd brings together
service providers and pre qualified buyers through business meetings and networking functions, around a theme developed in the conference
The foregoing is aimed at determining the terms and conditions of Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd’s and Client's mutual c
ommitment, since the success of an event depends, among other things, on the performance of its intervening parties as well as on the
respect by the Client of the deadlines given by Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd.
2-INDIAN BUSINESS CONFERENCE INSTITUTE PVT. LTD'S OBLIGATIONS:
Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd has an obligation to use all reasonable means to achieve the desired result. To that effect
Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd shall provide:
• Rooms and equipment necessary for business meetings;
• The list of participants expected for the event, without however guarantying it's accuracy, nor the effective attendance of the scheduled
participants, and shall not be held responsible by the Client if the number and/or the identity of the other participants change, or if the
business sessions participants fail to attend.
• Advertisement of the Client's brand in meeting rooms, on the congress brochure and on the website;
• Access to networking functions, lunch, coffee and tea breaks. Any other spending shall be exclusively at the Client's expense. Indian
Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd retains the right to change the participants' programs. In this case, he shall inform the Client as
soon as reasonably practicable.
Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd shall inform the Client of the type of equipment available for the meetings, and of the sales
aids he is allowed to exhibit or distribute.
Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd retains the right to change the venue of the meeting and/or to cancel the event by written
notification to the Client, in the conditions stated in article 5 hereafter.
The Client undertakes to execute in good faith his obligations.
He is responsible for fulfilling his duty of cooperation toward Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd as well as towards the staff,
during the whole duration of the shows.
The Client enters into an obligation to:
• send on site the agreed number of representative(s) who shall stay on site for the whole duration of the event;
• communicate to Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd as expeditiously as possible, without waiting more than fifteen days before
the beginning of the event: the complete civil status and function of his representative attending the event, being indicated that this
representative shall have to be an executive in the company;
• cooperate completely with Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd for carrying out the brochure to be handed to the participants,
by giving to Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd the elements needed for promoting his company;
• have his representative attend the agreed number of business meetings, according to the schedule set up beforehand by the Client and
Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd.
4-INSURANCE-EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
In no circumstances shall Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd bear liability for any damage or loss which might occur to persons
and/or properties during the event, including specifically disturbances of possession and all commercial losses. Since Indian Business
Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd's insurance does not cover the Client, it is up to the latter to subscribe third-party liability insurance.
An insurance voucher can be requested any time by Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd.
5-CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT
1) In case of cancellation of the event by Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd, the foregoing contract shall be unreservedly
cancelled, the total amount already paid by the Client being refunded to him, without him being able to claim any compensation.
2) In case of cancellation of the event by Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd for reasons of force majeure or because of a fact
due to a third party which cannot be attributable to Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd, another event shall be organized, which
must take place within twelve months after the cancelled one, at the venue, conditions and modalities chosen by Indian Business Conference
Institute Pvt. Ltd. In this case, no refunding shall be made by Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd and he shall not be sued for
liability. The Client shall pay the total amount for the contracted event.
3) If the Client cancels the agreement, he shall be required to pay to Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd the total amount, as
it is defined in the foregoing contract.
4) In the event that Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd postpones or not able to host on the mentioned dates, Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt.ltd will organize similar event in the same calendar year for which the client will get a credit note to
6-PAYMENT- PENALTY CLAUSE
The invoices shall be payable within the above conditions of payment. If not paid on the due date, the unpaid amounts shall ipso facto bear
interests on arrears calculated day by day as of the date of the invoice and until complete payment at a rate of 1% a month; once the month
is started, it is entirely due. In the same way, any amount due, unpaid on the due date, shall be increased, without preliminary putting
in default nor formal demand, by a penalty clause equal to 15% of the due amount ALL TAXES INCLUDED.
Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd is granted the right to use, for promotional purposes, any material recorded at the Event,
whether in photographic, audio or audiovisual format, without time limitation and in any format.
8-FORMATION OF THE CONTRACT
The contract is considered as being formed once the offered has taken cognizance of its acceptance, either by the acknowledgment of receipt
reporting the date and time of the end of the transaction, or by the postmark or the acknowledgment of receipt handed by the postal services.
Any further communication after the signature of the foregoing, specifically any claims from the Client, must be made in written form by
registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt sent to Indian Business Conference Institute Pvt. Ltd’s address as stated here above. All
claims are valid only within six months after the closing date of the show. Beyond six months after the closing date of the show, no claim
can be filed.
9-CHOICE OF RESIDENCE-GRANTS OF JURISDICTION AND LEGISLATION
The foregoing contract shall be submitted to Indian Law and any dispute which might arise from it shall be dealt with by the competent
Bengaluru jurisdiction, aside from any other, pursuant to the rules of Indian Law.
Both parties make their choice of residence at the address indicated here above.