HAVE YOUR LOGO AND PROFILE LISTED
Forum Guide partner
BrainSTARS is an organisation dedicated to fostering and nurturing the movement of Science Education in India. We act as the bridge between the formal education sector and innovative educational research. We continuously study the demands and conditions of contemporary science education in five environments – school, college, professional science education, community science literacy and government policies. Based on our study, we create educational programmes, services and tools that significantly address and fulfill the science education challenges in any environment.
Vision: To be the benchmark in Creative Learning and Effective Education.
Mission: To research, develop and implement innovative methods in Creative Learning and Effective Education.
BrainSTARS is committed to the development of multiple intelligences in a child. The team strives to excite a child’s interest in science and encourages learning by inquiry, rather than instruction alone.
We research the challenges and gaps in science education in India. We develop research-based educational content, methods, programmes, services and tools. We implement our innovations to promote Creative Learning and Effective Education in schools, colleges, professional science education and community science literacy. We aim to use our evaluations of the field to effect changes in government policies in science education in India.
• Kindle curiosity for science and mathematics in children
• Nurture that curiosity to give them a deeper understanding of science and mathematics
• Give academic support to schools and colleges by assisting them in charting better science curricula
• Implement research-based educational innovations to improve science education in schools, colleges and professional science education
• Emphasise hands-on activities and projects in science education
• Help students discern, articulate and better their immediate environment. Creative and effective science learning equip the students with a mind for inquiry, observation and communication. It gives them the foundation skills to become independent thinkers who have the ability to mature as better citizens and leaders.
• Train teachers to effectively use our innovations and ensure that the students get an exciting, challenging and rewarding science education.