BASIS 2015 brings together the best in the industry in India and surrounding Countries. A platform where you will meet 200+ hard to reach Security leaders & decision makers.
• The largest gathering of delegates such as CSO, CISO, Security Head, Purchase Head, Security/Surveillance Head, Public Safety Head, Property/Facility Manager and Senior decision makers for security.
• Meet and network with 150+ senior decision makers who hold the keys to influence change in the security culture in India.
• International viewpoints benefit from vital global & regional issues in security, market outlook, trends, innovations and new developments.
• Identify the opportunity; get to know the vast amount of opportunities and investments going into Security and Risk Management projects in India.
• Join one full day of business networking to foster and develop business relations.
• In-depth Panel discussion providing high value market intelligence to explore growth opportunities in current market conditions.
• Promote your business/services/products to those who really matter.
• Present strategies to stakeholders on how to make good security investments.
• Enhance networking opportunities with 1-1 meetings with prequalified clients.
• A chance to network with the top decision makers for 60 Minutes in a closed environment.
• Strengthen partnerships, cooperation and share information within the international security community.
Face-to-Face Idea Exchanges
Meet face-to-face with Industry providers throughout the day. They have the technology solutions that could potentially solve your expressed security problems. Business meetings are exclusively set in advance and are held to fit the current priorities & preferences. All meetings will take place in private, five-star business environment.
Great Networking leads to Greater Business - position yourself at the centre of influence, cultivate mutually beneficial relationships by reaching out to a large & diverse group of attendees who are looking for your Product/Solution/Service.
A thorough researched is conducted with the industry's leading solution providers and users to understand the latest challenges, threats, innovations and opportunities. An advisory panel that includes industry leaders recommends program topics that have been identified as the critical Issues & Challenges faced.
To make the best decisions, you need to know about the latest security trends. We sort through the hype so you can discuss the issues that matter you the most. Learn from industry Gurus, through keynote presentations & panel discussions, discuss your organisations current challenges through exclusive round table sessions.
20-minute presentations by industry leaders will help attendees to understand the intricate dynamics of post-global-crisis opportunities and strategies.
Interactive Panel/Round Table Session:
These sessions are devoted to discussing the challenges confronting Security. Pressing issues are addressed, such as the current Safety & Security situation, funding and technological trends amongst others.