BASIS (Building A Secured India Summit) is a leading annual conference on Security with exclusive showcase of security innovations and solutions from local and global companies. BASIS - 2015 is a result of extensive research and technological innovation and provides a unique opportunity for the solution providers and delegates to benefit and strengthen their contacts, and provides a deal making platform.
At BASIS 2015 industry Gurus will share new insights, thoughts, innovations and solutions for emerging security threats, covering topics such as Terrorism, Security in Mega projects and Cyber Security. BASIS, the regions number one security conference will gather some of the brightest minds from the security community across the region.
Hosting over 150+ prominent speakers, security experts (from India and overseas), top executives from public and private organizations. The attendees are responsible for the formulation and implementation of local, national and regional security policies, as well as sourcing state-of-the-art equipments to serve the quality standards and security objectives dictated by current international condition.
• Access Control
• Alarm Systems & Intrusion Detection
• Virtual Data Room
• CCTV & Video Surveillance - Analog, Digital and IP-Network Video
• Corporate Security: Physical, Virtual & Cloud
• Home and Building Automation Equipment
• Identification Solutions
• Integrated Security Management Systems & PSIM
• Loss Prevention Solutions and GPS Tracking
• Network Equipment and Cabling
• Disaster Recovery
• Protective Operations & Guard Services
• Security and Risk Management
• Security Lighting
• Card/ Smartcard Technology & Systems
• Explosives/ Metal Detectors
• Metal Detectors & X-ray/ Screening Equipment
• Monitoring Technology and Systems
• Protection Equipment & Materials
• Security Doors, Shutters & Fencings
• Big Data Analytics and Cloud
July 2015, DUBAI
August 2015, DUBAI
September 2015, DUBAI
For enquiries related to Delegate participation, Sponsorship, Exhibiting and Media Partnerships, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or just give us a call on +91 80 41234500.