The 2nd Annual of CXM will be one of its kind platform to serve the unique customer requirements of the CX community that gather every year to brainstorm the best practices in the CX sector. India world over is known as a unique market of 1.25 billion consumers with mega-cities and vibrant population. The winds of change across this diversified region allows companies to further chase growth by creating a perfect storm of consumer satisfaction 24/7/365 while retaining the existing customer base. In an increasingly transparent world where communication flow is constant and unlimited, organisations need to match the heightened expectations of progressively sophisticated, diverse and demanding customers.
IBCI is proud to host the 2nd annual of the region's only exclusive Customer Experience Management initiative with a focus on assisting organisations to
understand and conceptualise rapidly changing consumer preference of choices and convenience while prepare you for the Block chain Management, IOT and Big
Data Analytics. Through Customer Experience Management (CXM) we are delighted to assist you in designing a intense impact on your customers to
transform their experiences and drive immense growth for your company.
We have seen a increase in organisational spend in customer experience metrics, digital technologies, data analytics, VOC programs among other things over the past years in a bid to enhance the customer satisfaction. It’s imperative for organisations to perceive the dedication devoted to customer journey studies, design- thinking, empathy mapping and creating shopping patterns – deliberate efforts have been devised to take more control over the customers’ journey.
Customer Experience Management (CXM - 2018) is encyclopaedia about gaining in-depth and complete knowledge about customers enabling us to design and deliver custom-made experiences that will attract them to remain loyal to you and also be your brand ambassadors. It comes from extricating insight from all customers multiple touch points and channels across your entire organization; it's about connecting loads of customer data (Referred as Big Data) from online channels and beyond, and extracting valuable insights from that data with speed and accuracy.
Future of Digital CX
As CX professionals work to perfect the web, mobile and social CX, @ CXM-2018 we will explore how companies can integrate new platforms like block chain technology, bots, artificial intelligence, digital assistants and a host of other technologies.
Importance of CXM
Customer Experience Management (CEM) is fast becoming a critical differentiator in today's hypersensitive, hyper-connected and hyper-competitive
global marketplace. There's noticeable business value in managing the customer experience effectively. Good customer experience
management always looks at:
• Enhancing and augmenting sales while boosting revenue from existing customers & creating a lineup of new sales channels by word of mouth.
• Strengthening brand fondness through distinguished experiences.
• Lowering the costs by reducing customer confusion.
• Increasing customer loyalty through cherished and memorable customer interactions.
Outcome of CXM
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Chief Marketing Officer
• VP or Director of Marketing
• VP Marketing Innovation
• VP or Director of Social Marketing
• VP Multichannel Marketing
• Chief Customer Experience Officer
• Chief Customer Relations Officer
• Chief Compliance Officer
• User Experience Head
• VP Customer Experience
• Chief Marketing Technologist
• Chief Technology Officer
• Chief Digital Officer
• Head Digital
• Chief Information Technology Officer
• Chief Executive Officer
• Chief Operating Officer
• Chief Development Officer
Choose what matters to your business and customers through top solution experts that can help you maximize:
• Customer Experience
• Marketing Automation/CRM
• ERP/Enterprise Content Management
• Social Media/Digital Media
• Big Data and Analytics/VOC Solutions
• Content Management Systems
• Contact Center Management Solutions
• Work Force Optimization
Driving your company’s CXM transformation through Omni channels
• Omni-channel: Maximizing brand impact
• Personalization: Delivering value and relevance
• Mobile: Creating mobile-first strategies
• Integration: Consistent CX across all channels
• Journey Mapping: Know how customers interact with you
• Social: Sourcing ideas to boost engagement
• Analytics: Improving ROI on the CX initiatives
• Customer-Centric: Creating a CX culture
• Transformation: Embracing agile methodologies
• Voice of Customer: Strategies to listen actively
Upgrade your knowledge and learn new trends by:
• Mapping and Improving the Customers' Journey; Developing a strong, rich and clear CRM vision and strategy
• Incorporating redefined design personas; Overcoming organizational difficulties to CRM success
• Redesigning actions with customer journey maps; Unraveling the actual business value with your customer data
• Net Promoter Score (NPS)
• Using customer journey patterns; Elevating customers' experiences through customer journey monitoring and design
• Initiating internal sessions; Providing custom-made customer interactions across multi-channels
Dr. N. Rajendran
Chief Technology Officer
Country Head, Microsoft Dynamics
Director - General Business Sales
Uniphore Software Systems
Director of Engineering
Dr. Jayaram K Iyer (JK)
Global Advanced Analytics Practice
R V Balasubramaniam Iyer
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
Group Head - Customer Experience
Edelweiss Financial Services
Ratan Kumar Kesh
Senior President & Chief Experience Officer
Yes Bank Ltd.
President & Group Head - Marketing
Service Quality, Financial Services & Innovation
Thomas Cook India Limited
Chief Operating Officer
Executive President & CIO
Bajaj Electricals Limited
Head Loyalty & Customer Experience
Hypercity Retail India
Amandeep Singh Munial
Head – Global Customer Experience, India
Head- Customer services and Policy servicing
Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Head Customer Experience
Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd
SVP & Head of IT Operations
Head Loyalty & Analytics
Senior General Manager and Head – Customer Experience Studies and Centricity
Idea Cellular Ltd.
Hari Shankar Mishra
Asst. Vice President - Customer Service
Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited
CEO & MD
Business Head, Online Tailoring
Chief Marketing Officer
Senior Vice President
Educate your target market on key issues that matter the most. Demonstrate market leadership and increase competitive advantage.
Connect with the connected
Share key contacts of those companies or individuals who have helped transform, developed & enhance how customer is delivered in organizations.
Learn from our industry experts through panel discussions & discuss current challenges through an exclusive Q&A session.
High profile business meetings
Educate your target market on key issues that matter the most. Demonstrate market leadership and increase competitive advantage