The Event Background
Architects start and stop work depending on the funding model for the process of solution identification and delivery, while being responsible for leading or participating in all aspects of the design,development, deployment, and operational management of the solution and related components.
ADOF – 2013 (Architects & Designs Of Future) will help design comfortable, peaceful, relaxing spaces and structures while developing activities including getting the job, solving the problems,estimating costs, producing the drawings and documents, calling the tenders and reviewing the work on the site and combining of design, technical, social, cultural and business qualities for the future.
ADOF - 2013 aims at
ADOF – 2013 (Architects & Designs Of Future) aim at planning process to achieve a successful design that reflects your own ideas and aspirations which are financially viable ensuring unique skill of buildings, addressing use,appearance, and construction.
Benefits Of Attending
- 1.How to perform the duties of creating and developing forms of structure that are functional to both man and nature.
- 2.Have one to one meetings with architects to understand their challenges & requirement, the opportunity and stand a chance to win new business.
- 3.Design with the knowledge of both the present and the future.
- 4.Ensure costs are saved on your next project through enhancing your international knowledge and local material selection.
- 5.Enhance your ability of perfection with a definite creative ability of drawing art and mantling and dismantling projects.
- 6.Enhance your technical under- standing of new technologies, ensuring an educated decision is made.
- 7.How to constantly learn and challenge the established methods in architecture.
- 8.Know the constructability, resources,environmental impact, social impact, material durability, understanding of how the environment effects the mixture of materials introduced and many other aspects of the building.
- 9.Ways to produce functional design solutions that are workable within the designed environment.
ADOF - 2013 Delegates will include-Principal Architects
Pricing & Discounts
1 Delegate Fee — INR 1499/-(Exclusive of taxes, before August 31st) 1 Delegate Fee — INR 1999/-(Exclusive of taxes, after August 31st) 1 Corporate Table (6) - INR 8000/-(Exclusive of taxes, before August 31st)(With Company Logo displayed for Branding)
Conference Agenda09:15-09:30 Lighting of the lamp
09:30-10:30 "Adding value through design: Towards timeless, humane and sustainable architecture" | Mr. Yatin Pandya - Researcher - Foot Prints EARTH
10:30-11:00 “Design and coatings” | Mr. Shailesh Rajan- National Manager – Construction, Akzo Nobel
11:00-11:30 Networking Break
11:30-12:15 “The Changing Benchmarks of Design - understanding the Context & Need” | Ar. Senoj Alexander - Head, Operations,India - Jurong International Singapore
12:15-01:15 Panel Discussion | “Available technology for Design and Aesthetics - Its importance, its application and its need”
01:15-02:00 Lunch Break
02:00-02:30 “Futuristic Facade” | Mr. Sriram.N - Manager-New Products, Glass Academy
02:30-03:30 “Innovative Design as a Means of Design conservation” | Ar. Soumitro Ghosh- Director, Mathew & Ghosh Architects
03:30-04:00 “Towards Sustainable Development” | Ar. Gurpreet S Shah - Principal Architect & Urban Designer, Creative Group
04:00-04:30 Networking Break
04:30-05:00 Business Meeting Session
05:00 End Of Conference
Request a Brochure
Invited & Confirmed SpeakersAr. Senoj Alexander - Head,Operations,India - Jurong International Singapore
Mr. Yatin Pandya - Researcher - Foot Prints EARTH | India
Ar. Soumitro Ghosh- Director, Mathew & Ghosh Architects
Mr. Shailesh Rajan - National Manager – Construction, Akzo Nobel
Mr. Sriram.N - Manager-New Products, Glass Academy
Ar. Gurpreet S Shah - Principal Architect & Urban Designer, Creative Group
Partners"Deals are my art form. Other people paint beautifully on canvas or write wonderful poetry. I like making deals, preferably big deals." -Donald Trump
AkzoNobel is a multicultural, market-driven and technology....Read more
CETCO is a wholly owned subsidiary of AMCOL International,....Read more
Lingel: We are a large German company established in 1959.We are .....Read more
In the history of modern roofing and cladding....Read more
We have a range of Sponsor packages that will be tailored to specifically deliver on your business objectives. For more details, call +91 80 41234500 / +91 8884412346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Sponsor an IBCI event?
In today’s new economy, budgets have been cut, including marketing, in almost every area. The world of advertising is being bombarded every day with messages of new and improved products and services. Traditional ads that shout buzz words about how different they are from their competition or why someone should buy something, have lost their impact and prove to be a waste of money. A more effective alternative is becoming an event sponsor. Here are the top reasons why it’s a powerful way to promote your company with IBCI.
1. Create, Develop and Enhance CredibilityCompanies in general have few opportunities to build trust and establish rapport with their customers and prospects. Getting involved with an IBCI event and being seen as dependable and supportive will accelerate the process. Standing out in the crowd by being a sponsor will highlight you and your business with a captive audience.
2. Highly Targeted MarketingEvents will have a certain mix of people that are in attendance. IBCI is responsible for creating the audience and will have a goal to bring together the right crowd that will benefit from our program. The typical target audience would be prospects to a specific industry or business.
3. Leveraged Lead GenerationThe majority of people who attend an event will most likely know others with similar interests. Remember, not only will you be in front of them but may have a chance to be recommended to their connections as well.
4. Media ExposureAll events have their own marketing efforts to make sure the event is well attend and generally successful. When sponsors decide to be involved, they will automatically get the benefit of being promoted throughout the process. Some events have local media support while others may offer national campaigns. This could provide extended exposure and visibility in markets you might have not tapped into yet.
5. Brand Awareness & RecognitionLogo placement in a variety of places such as flyers, direct mail, brochures, websites, email marketing campaigns, tickets, signage, etc. will add to increase brand awareness. Being recognized as a sponsor will communicate value and support with the audience at the event.
6. Generate NEW Sales & Form NEW Business PartnershipsSome events will have tables available to display products or encourage people to buy on site. Consider providing a limited quantity or special discount if purchased at the event offer. Create NEW professional relationships with other sponsors, vendors, speakers and attendees.
7. Community Involvement and Giving BackLarger, more established corporations that get involved with local events will be sending a message to the attendees that they are genuinely interested in providing support. Companies that show generosity for a cause will spark more human interest and appeal to the audience.
8. Distribute Samples or Trial OffersWhether a company has been around for years or just starting, bringing samples to an event is a great way to “test market” before investing in a major marketing campaign. Consider giving trial offers to the attendees in exchange for honest feedback. This will provide useful information and allow the company to adjust accordingly.
9. CONTACTS - Distribution ChannelsThough providing a list of attendees of the event is not possible due to privacy reasons, it is perfectly acceptable for IBCI to send out your marketing message on your behalf to the list of attendees.
Focusing on the challenges of-1.Analyze relevant topics; encourage interdisciplinary reasoning.
2.Understanding the values that underpin the way designers think.
3.Examining value of carbon saving, energy-conscious design, water conservation and bio-diversity strategies.
4.Architectural viewpoints, such as business, information, application, and technology perspectives.
5.Approaches to day lighting / Energy savings to include user preferences and glare.
6.Sustainable design strategies.
7.Architectural models to create visual renditions of the different abstractions and view-points.
8.Integrating solutions with industry standards, established patterns, and best practices.
Covers the following areas-Architecture & Environment
BIM & City Information Modeling
Simulation, Prediction, & Evaluation
Generative, Parametric & Evolutionary Architecture
Thermal Comfort, Lighting & Acoustics
Design Education & Design Research
Environmental & Earth Science
Spatial Information Architecture
Machines, installation, tools
Services, associations, research & development
Technical information, Components, prefabricated elements
Lingel: We are a large German company established in 1959.We are one of the leading manufacturers of high quality windows & Doors in Europe & India. We provide cutting edge technologies & services in helping improve people's lives and conserve energy in a world that has ever increasing water, food, energy & economic security. The quality policy of the company is to keep setting up new quality standards for the delight of the customers. Craftsmanship at its best, in delivering masterpieces of Windows and Doors, using special uPVC materials, engineered from the German concept to Indian needs. We have ranges of Windows and Door Products that convert an ordinary home space to lavish, beautiful, graceful homes. The USP being, green and beautiful! All our products are completely nature-friendly, adapting the need to give life to the environment in a futuristic way.
AkzoNobel is a multicultural, market-driven and technology based organization, serving customers throughout the world with coatings and chemicals. Based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are leaders in product technology, development and manufacturing.
We are one of the industry leaders on the prestigious Dow Jones Sustainability World Indexes (DJSI), reflecting the company’s wholehearted commitment to improving its sustainability performance.AkzoNobel is listed on the Euronext Amsterdam and NASDAQ stock exchanges.
As the world’s leading coatings company, our businesses cover practically every application in the global coatings market. Our paints protect and enhance mobile phones, appliances, pipelines, construction machinery, ships, buildings, etc. We are highly committed to innovation and supply our customers with strong brands & leading technologies. Our main development efforts focus on improving protection against harmful influences such as chemical corrosion, sunlight & heat, ensuring better adaptability to meet specific customer demands, improving ease of application, aesthetic value and reducing ecological impact.
AkzoNobel India Limited
AkzoNobel started operations in India in 1994 and since then, as a result of our technical strength and global reach, has made significant inroads into our chosen markets sectors. We transform experience and expertise from our seamless operation, into technical excellence – delivering innovative coatings and services to you, locally. Our business areas include Protective Coatings, Marine Coatings, Powder Coatings, Industrial Coatings and Decorative Coatings.
In the history of modern roofing and cladding systems in India there is one name that is surly emerging as one of the pillars as design excellence in architectural products i.e Vijaynath Interiors & Exteriors. Showing excellency for last 25Years.
As a sister concern, Four Star has been developed in South to have its H.O in Bangalore to focus on south region and to provide better solution to all our Architect, Consultant, Builders and end users.
To share our experience and excellence, India has witnessed more than 10 lakhs Sq.mtrs. in Metal Roofing and Wall Cladding.
We provide the following support and services such as• Supply and Installation
• Design Solution
• Warranty against leakage
CETCO is a wholly owned subsidiary of AMCOL International, an international specialty mineral and polymer company founded in 1927, focusing on diversified environmental and construction technologies. CETCO’s registered office is based in Mumbai, India and its manufacturing facility is in Gujarat and Chennai, India.
CETCO’s first waterproofing patent dates back to 1942, and since then there has been a focus on meeting the demands of our customers. Utilizing the capabilities of our parent company, we have developed market leading products for below grade structures worldwide. These polymer technologies include greater performance parameters while being competitively priced to other performance based waterproofing products, and have been installed on numerous projects throughout India.
Production began in Gujarat in 2006 of our Voltex DS product, which is used primarily in underslab below grade applications. Together with Voltex DS, CETCO’s Waterstop RX and Swelltite have also been called upon to keep Indian structures dry, from high profile residences in Mumbai to commercial properties in Kolkata. While all of these technologies have over 20 years of performance worldwide, the refocused commitment made by CETCO in 2011 will allow for other technologies widely received elsewhere to be presented in India.
By committing to produce these technologies in India, CETCO has invested in the future of the rapidly developing Indian marketplace. CETCO’s technologies are environmentally friendly to produce, and thoroughly tested to match the performance standards of our rigorous global specifications. CETCO makes these products in India, for India, and for the future of India. Please contact your local CETCO representative for more information or visit www.cetco.co.in